How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have another question. How can I see if a charge is

This answer was rated:

I have another question. How can I see if a charge is registered correctly? Land registry online has no copy of the original agreement. The second charge is listed on the register though.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.There does not need to be the agreement on file. You would have signed a charge form to agree by consent.That is all that is needed to put it on the Land Registry.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks! Alex
Ash and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you