75100385

I have another question. How can I see if a charge is

I have another question. How can I see if a charge is registered correctly? Land registry online has no copy of the original agreement. The second charge is listed on the register though.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.There does not need to be the agreement on file. You would have signed a charge form to agree by consent.That is all that is needed to put it on the Land Registry.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks! Alex