75100385

Good morning, I was advised to contact you through CAB. I

Customer Question

Good morning, I was advised to contact you through CAB. I did actually make a payment on the 19th February for the amount of £32.00, ref *********** however, I was unable to receive a reply.
Can you advise me please, my next door neighbour brings home a tipper lorry and park it on HIS drive which runs along the front of my house.Sometimes he park it in the road, and it is obvious as I have asked, that some neighbours feel intimidated by him.The police say as it is on his drive, I am unable to do much about it.I have telephone the building company who own the lorry, and to be frank have received no help at all.My neighbour is unapproachable, and a bully, who has done his very best to intimidate me for over 3 years.Because of the lorry mainly, I have placed the house on the market, but of course it is difficult to know when he will be parking the lorry, yesterday it was there all day, despite the builder, who is resident in my village, and 5 minutes walk away, having an empty yard where the lorry could be parked.Am I going to be able to sell my house, if not, is the value of my house going to depreciate?. Please can you give me any advice.The deeds say " Not to cause any disturbance or aggrevation to to ohers"
Angela ********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you complained to the Council at all yet please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
My telephone number is ***** 858993, and yes I have discussed with the Council, if I remember rightly they said if the vehicle is under 1.5 and it is a Tipper 1.5 they are unable to do anything.However, my deeds show a plan stating that no onstruction should be made in an area coloured blue, which is the whole of the cul-de-sac.Due to limited parking however, there are ocassions when any of us park in the same place in the road, as the lorry.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now Angela