75100385

I am just replacing my garden fence. The back area is

Customer Question

I am just replacing my garden fence.
The back area is open onto some garages owned by other houses around me.
What I need to know is who is responsible for keeping the area beyondmy fence clear od weeds and rubbish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the area to the side of my house is an alleyway to the garages owned by other houses in the area - agian who is reponsible for the maintenance of this roadway - keeping it clear of weeds and debris.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know if you have you checked the Land Registry at this stage?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't and I can't find the original paperwork for the house
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - you need to contact the Land Registry. They can provide details of who the owner(s) are of the various plots of land.It may even be the Council, so worth checking with them first.Whoever owns the Land will be responsible for it and clearing rubbish.But you need to ask the Council and Land Registry who can provide this for you.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/