Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Good afternoon, we have asked our local council to trim back

Customer Question

Good afternoon, we have asked our local council to trim back a climber which was overgrowing and ruining our shed, however coming home faced with a completely trimmed down hedge around the property leaving us without security and privacy. Our area is not the safest, we cannot even let our dog out and after clearing all the mess they left behind realised that the hedge and the ivy growing on the council's land totally ruined our border (yorkshire drystone wall) and falling into our property. I understand that they have the right to trim it back, however that plant was there and growing for more than 50 years, we should have the right to secure our land also. The answer from the park and forestry staff was: this is what you get if you complain
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Nicola, thank you for the reply. If you could just issue a refund for the money I paid because I got already an answer from a different site already. Thank you, Balazs
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just want a refund I am not paying anything is a joke
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure, I can help you? If you want a refund could I invite you to contact customer services to arrange the same. Thanks. Alex