75100385

I have a buy to let property with mortgage arrears and

Hi. I have a buy to let property with mortgage arrears and other charges that have been created from ccjs / unpaid bills. (Defaulted loan unpaid bill defaulted credit card unpaid bill) I might have an opportunity to get a secured loan but possibly not enough to cover all . I have mortgage cos permission but do I need to get the permission of any charge holder I won't be clearing immediately ? Is there a set procedure ? Can I choose which to prioritise or is it first on first paid ? Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Are there any charging orders on the property because of the CCJ's please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All have been changed from ccjs some are described as interim charges
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - then they need to be paid off in order which they appear. You cant select them, so it goes in number order.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told if I clear arrears and get charge holders and mortgage company permission I can get secured loan without paying off charges is that correct thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you get permission from the chargeholders who appear BEFORE in the queue then yes.But if you dont have permission or they say no, you need to discharge it in the order which they appear.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if order is a b c d , I need all to get extra loan . If b c say yes need to pay a d then ok ? Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is Ok. But you dont need permission from B or C to pay A because they come first, only to pay D.Does that make sense?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks in advance. ALex