75100385

I moved into a new build property 12 months ago and recently

I moved into a new build property 12 months ago and recently I've been in talks with the building firm as I think the radiators are to small for the property. The results from there heating engineers doesn't seem right to me but the builder won't release there full report saying its copywrited andagainst there procedure. I own the property, am I supposed to just accept that the heating is correct ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.They are wrong. It's intended to be used for this purpose. Write back and say unless it's disclosed you will seek a court order making them disclose it.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The MD just keeps fobbing me off, if there results are correct then fair enough I'll accept them but as it stands I'm just taking there word for it. There is no point in paying for an independent survey if their going to dismiss them because it wasn't the same as there engineers. Is there any law jargon I can throw at him to ensure he cannot again refuse to hand over this information.Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes it's the civil procedure rules. Say you will make an application to court and seek costs from them for doing so.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it does thank you, ***** ***** to how I can word my email.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Just as I have indicated above. Ask for it within 7 days or say under the civil procedure rules you will apply to the court for disclosure and seek costs of doing so against them.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's great thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesn't credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance.