75100385

I have just signed a 6 month tenancy and have not moved in

I have just signed a 6 month tenancy and have not moved in yet, is there anyway to get out of the tenancy, I have paid a deposit and the estate agents have stated that we are in contract for the 6 Months, is there anyway to get out of it?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.If the Landlord has also signed the agreement then no.If it has been signed by both parties you are bound.If one party has not signed then yes you can withdraw and just be liable for agent fees.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was done through an Agent who is saying that we are bound, so I am guessing they have signed it also. So there is nothing that can be done, the lease was only signed on Saturday?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It makes no difference. If you went in to sign or the deal was NOT done at a distance and BOTH parties have signed you are bound.I am sorry. Can I clarify anything else? Alex