75100385

UK PROPERTY LAW*** Can an agency continue to show and

***UK PROPERTY LAW*** Can an agency continue to show and advertise a property (to let) as vacant, if a potential tenant has already made an application and given a holding deposit?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Has the tenancy agreement been signed by both the tenant AND Landlord please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
There has been no tenancy agreement as of yet. My friend viewed the property and gave a holding deposit to secure the property subject to all the relevant checks being made by the estate agents. My question is, can the property continue to advertised and shown as available?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes it can be. This is because until the contract is signed by both the Landlord and the tenant then either party can pull out.So until signed by both it can be advertised.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex