Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I am currently selling this property and have been requested

I am currently selling this property and have been requested for building regulation consent and co-freeholder consent from the buyer solicitor. Where should i be able to find copies of these?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi,You can obtain a copy of the Building Regulations approval from the Local Council (Building Control department).You will just need to get a simple letter drawn up and signed by your co-freeholder (who I assume is your neighbour0 stating that he consents to the work you have had carried out.I hope this assists and answers your question.Kind RegardsAl