Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Just a quick question my upstairs neighbour listens in to

hi just a quick question my upstairs neighbour listens in to what I say in my own flat says that she can hear everything I say and that I'm gossiping about her what can I do
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
How does she come to hear what you say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know she says she listens to what I say and that she if I dnt stop she getting legal advise she has mental health problems but I only ask how she is I don't have anything to do with her and I'm not gossiping about her I have enough to lokking after mt husband that has ms she is young about 25 yr old but she smokes weed that makes her paranoid this is not the first time that she has accused me before she was accusing me of stopping the council from tiding the back yard whick is hers has nothing to do with me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry about my spelling she sent this to me in a text
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
I wouldn’t worry about this. Even if you are gossiping about her that is something you are perfectly entitled to do. She cannot take action against you. She is just paranoid. There is no way around it. You can say what you like about people in your home. Just ignore her. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much I'm so relieved as I said I don't speak to her apart from helo but from now on I,ll ignore her altogether thanks again