75100385

Need to put legal charge against ower of a property

need to put legal charge against ower of a property for money owed
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Does the other person consent to this?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The owner of the property will consent this, what I am looking to do is fast track a legal charge of the property as fast as possible - so looking for answer to how this can be done. I would prefer it all in a e-mail so I have a process to follow - Regards David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok then you need to complete form RX1:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/490319/RX1.pdfYou then need to complete this - its straight forward. The owner(s) of the property need to consent.Where it ask for a form of words, this can be taken from the practice guide:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notices-restrictions-and-the-protection-of-third-party-interests-in-the-register/practice-guide-19-notices-restrictions-and-the-protection-of-third-party-interests-in-the-registerYou are after form of words N.No disposition of the registered estate other than a charge by the proprietor of the registered estate, or by the proprietor of any registered charge, not being a charge registered before the entry of this restriction, is to be registered without a written consent signed by{name} of {address} [or their personal representatives] [or [their conveyancer {or specify appropriate details}]]You send this to the Land Registry with a cheque and its registered. Then it cant be sold without your consent and being paid off.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex, that is great help to see what needs doing. Do you know of a local solicitor who can help me with this application and presenting it to the courts - Regards David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If its by consent you wont need to go to Court or through a Solicitor. Does that help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, so do I just send the paperwork to the land registry. If that is the case can you help me complete the paperwork so it is correct and I then send it off with the fee - regards David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I cant be instructed so cant do it for you. But a local Solicitor can help you.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I need a property law specialist to ensure I get the best advice
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its helpful, but the form is quite straight forward given the information I have outlined above.Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I reconnect with you once I have completed the forms to check they are completed correctly - Regards David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure David. In the meantime if I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do been a great help how can I reengage with you once the forms are complete
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Just start a new question: FOR ALEX and I can pick it up. Alex