75100385

Myson has a problem with his tenants and i need to fing out

Myson has a problem with his tenants and i need to fing out for him what can be done about it, they have been out of contract since july 2015 it was a 12 month my son wants to sell the property and has given him 2 months notice on section 21, which they have both signed to leave the property on the 5th of July.....nowthey are saying that they want a new contract for another 2 months on they wish to leave on 2nd of august can they do this????
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Has a section 21 notice already been served?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes on the 22nd april 2016 to 5h July 2016
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tenants have both signed it!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ihave already paid £28 through paypal would this be cancelled if i changed to the £38
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you a copy of the section 21
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
then if he has served a section 21 and they don't leave he can apply for possession. He does not need to agree to a further stay period.Once the notice runs out he can apply to court for possession.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/