75100385

When we moved into our property, the ivy from next door was

When we moved into our property, the ivy from next door was overhanging significantly. At our expense, I cut it down on our side and disposed of it. Our neighbours (her) were abusive because they were nature lovers and we had destroyed nature. A few months later she called me a bas***d because I cut down a dead tree stump. She also tells us that she takes photographs of us when we are in our garden. When we sit in our garden she opens her patio doors to listen to our conversation. Surely this is harassment?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you reported any of this to the police please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no I have not reported this to the police, we just ignore them as far as possible but it is becoming increasingly difficult. It is really upsetting my wife who is very vulnerable at the moment as she has just lost her sister. Bye the way, my wife asked her next door to stop bullying her for that reason. The reply she had was I Don, t care!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I would prefer to speak to you, however I am nearing the month long process of going from weekly to monthly pay with stark financial results.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I would report it as it could be harassment. This is defined as:(1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct—(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.The Police can warn and then if there is future harassment can prosecute.This is a free option and warning may just do the trickCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex