75100385

I have an agricultural building on land to the rear of my residence.

Customer Question

I have an agricultural building on land to the rear of my residence. I obtained permission from the landowner at the time. Over 23 years ago I received planning permission and built the barn also have had access from my rear for over 25 years. The new landlord is now agreed to sell land including the bit my barn is on and. Have been informed that my barn is part of sale and I have 4weeks to remove my property or it will be part of sale. What can I do please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I assume the Landlord has known for some time it has been built there?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex