How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have an agricultural building on land to the rear of my residence.

Customer Question

I have an agricultural building on land to the rear of my residence. I obtained permission from the landowner at the time. Over 23 years ago I received planning permission and built the barn also have had access from my rear for over 25 years. The new landlord is now agreed to sell land including the bit my barn is on and. Have been informed that my barn is part of sale and I have 4weeks to remove my property or it will be part of sale. What can I do please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I assume the Landlord has known for some time it has been built there?Alex
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex