75100385

I have made an application of a property. My claim stands

Customer Question

I have made an application for possession of a property. My claim stands "struck out" as I have failed to complete section 6b of the claim form and I am advised that I that I should apply to reinstate the claim and comply. I understand what to do to comply but what form/ process do I use to apply to reinstate the claim?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

When was this please? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter I have received form the court is dated the 1/6/16.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really just need to know what "application notice" form I use to apply to reinstate the claim as there are several.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need any additional services to the one I purchased. Your advert offered a straight forward answer to a question. I have asked the question, for a legal professional this should not be a particularly hard question. Instead of an answer I am being bombarded with "hard sell" for additional services. Please answer the question or refund my payment. Thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You would please use form n244

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n244-eng.pdf

There is a court fee of £100. Does that clarify? Alex.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does, thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/