Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a Judgement by Default against two defendants, a

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Judgement by Default against two defendants, a former couple, for non-payment of rent. She has since provided me evidence that she had paid him for her half of the rent but he never paid me. I have therefore applied to set the judgement against her aside. I understand, however, that the court is in "arrears" and that the application to set aside may not be processed before the deadline for payment passes on the 14th of this month. This would leave her in nonpayment of a County Court judgement and would have serious consequences for her job and her credit rating.
Moneyclaim Online says:
- You submitted an application to set aside (remove) judgment for Miss Nikki Louise Gilbert on MCOL on 06/06/2016 at 21:47:17
- The bar in place for Miss Nikki Louise Gilbert was removed on 07/06/2016
- An application to set aside (remove) judgment against Miss Nikki Louise Gilbert was submitted to the court on 07/06/2016 at 01:01:14
What does "the bar in place was...removed" mean?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, have you received the application to set aside?