propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

How much will a deed of easement cost please ?

how much will a deed of easement cost please ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our neighbours wish to pass a gas pipe across our land to connect to the main gas source on our property. They are offering us £1000 towards our legal fees but I have no idea how much deeds of easement cost
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jawad

Thanks for your email.

Fees can vary, depends on the matter, size of firm, geographic location of firm, experience of the solicitor. You will needs to ring around a few local solicitors to get an idea.

Whatever fee you are quoted the neighbour should cover this, in full, plus any additional fees if the fee estimate is exceeded.

The neighbour should also pick up ancillary costs in making good after installation of the pipe to your satisfaction.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any queries in respect of my answer.

Please accept /rate my reply.

King regards