75100385

This question relates to previous questions regarding

This question relates to previous questions regarding harassment by our neighbour over 24+ years. Last Wednesday, he appeared in court after pleading not guilty to a CPS prosecution for harassment - this only one of his campaigns harassing us for non payment of a ficticious debt (from 1982!). The police were only able to form a case for events over the past six months so it was not a true representation of our 24yrs of suffering. We were to appear as witnesses but in the end a settlement was arranged between the lawyers - he was acquitted but the judge took the history into account and he was issued with a two year Restraining Order worded as follows:
1. Not to contact Mr. or Mrs. H directly or indirectly by any means other than through their solicitors.
2. Not to enter any land owned by Mr. & Mrs. H or instruct anyone else to do so....
My question is this: for many years he has taken a daily walk past our house (along a lane which runs within 12/15' of our windows). He would grin and wave at our cctv camera (installed to monitor his actions after property damage and also his constant horn blowing every time he passes). For a while this stopped - he would walk by and not look at the camera. Today he has started again....waving and grinning as he walks by. Does this constitute a breach of the order?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Has he entered the land or doing this off your land please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Off our land, from a lane that runs along the front of our property.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I was in Court.

This may be harassment yes. It is indirect contact which this could be considered.

So you should keep a diary and report this to the Police.

This can still be considered harassment.