75100385

Who is responsible to pay compensation? Block 3 story

Customer Question

Who is responsible to pay compensation? Block 3 story flats,. top story has leaking water pipe which comes disengaged causing sever water damage to ground floor flat. Who is liable pay for replacement carpets etc to ground floor flat owner. Top floor flat has tenant, middle and ground floor are both owned by their occupiers. Flats are leasehold, lease belongs to local housing association. Lower flats were without electric for two weeks, this happened Christmas eve. Letting agents of top flat don't want to take responsibility, owner of top flat refuses to answer any letters sent by recorded delivery. HELP!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

It is the LANDLORD of the tenants in the top floor that.
He/she is responsible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been having problems to send you my findings in your answer to my question. The answer was what I needed to be confirmed. Your service is first class. Thank you. Rexina.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!