Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Does my landlord have a right to evict me if I fail to

Does my landlord have a right to evict me if I fail to disclose another person in occupation who is my son?
Can he evict me if he has just turned 18 and I failed to inform him or the agency?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.

Is he not upon the tenancy agreement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No he is not. My agency says he should go on as a permitted occupier but I think this may affect my rights but secure his.The agency says it will take a while to get him rent checked to be on the tenancy as a tenant and he might fail.This has set alarm bells ringing for me.What should I do about the tenant's son and the agency?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I protect my rights as a landlord shouldn't the agency be helping me?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.

Is this an AST?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the original question came from the tenant. But I need answers from the perspective of a landlord