UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Property Valuation time buyer

Customer Question

Property Valuation for first time buyer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you tell me the realistic price of 3 bed terraced house in watford 19 WD25 9TL PLEASE
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

there is a similar property for sale currently at £395,000

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57936854.html

You are therefore looking in the region of £375,000 approximately

Do you need further help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my Santander bank valuation report, surveyor highlighted the internal crack in wall and pylon/electrical substation high voltage cable passing over the property. Will it impact my house price in future. Will I need a home buyer survey to get the clear idea and price of the property. thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir:hope you are well. there are the comments from valution survery report. what is your opinion to negotiate the price offer.1. The general condition of the property appears consistent with its age and type of construction. Ongoing maintenance and repairs will be required. Evidence of movement was observed in the form of the localised cracking to the internal walls. This appears to be longstanding and non-progressive and the likelihood of further significant movement seems remote. No structural works are considered necessary.
2. Future marketability may be affected by health uncertainties relating to the proximities of high voltage supply equipment. This is reflected in the mortgage valuation. Further advice can be obtained from public health England.
3. Felt roof covering have limited life and it prone to sudden failure, the risk of this problem may affect the mortgage valuation.thanks.Mr. Patel