How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2447
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Adverse possession of part of my land

Customer Question

Adverse possession of part of my land
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Please explain a little more about the problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

A phone call costs extra - if that is ok then I will send you an offer.

However it would be helpful if you could outline the problem first

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The land is plainly on my deed. I h ave let them use it. Now they have applied for reregistŕy
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So who have you let use the land and for how long?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My next door neighbours for 28 years provided we could cut trees obstructing our panoramicview
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What did they use it for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aspart of their garďeñ. We did not fence round it
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How big a piece of land is it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U can see it on the land register web if u like

Related Property Law Questions