75100385

I bought a new static caravan but it was damaged after 6

Customer Question

Hello I bought a new static caravan but it was damaged after 6 weeks we have received a new but this is also damaged what do I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The static caravan is on finance but each week we travel to the caravan seems to have more issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the faults are down the work carried out by the park. All the outside panels are damaged due to transit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What do you mean it was damaged please? By whom? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello thank you for getting back to me the damage is the outer panels of the caravan is dented and creased in 5 large places also the added additional plugs in the caravan and there electrian has also damaged the panel by creasing the outer panels, as this is our second van as the first van was in a state even tho they are brand new this van we are in now is less than a week old
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is your number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Alex