propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

UK Land Registry - Title Plan - I want to find out if a

UK Land Registry - Title Plan - I want to find out if a property has a parking space. If I purchase the title plan from the land registry online using their e-service, will this show the exact parking space if the property has one? Can anyone purchase this information and does the owner know that a search has been made on their property?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

The plan may show the parking space. The register of title may refer to it be description.

Anyone can acquire a copy of the title, it is a public document. You can download it from the Land Registry 's website. £6 för title and plan. £3 for other documents.

The Land owner will not know that you have downloaded a copy of the title.

I hope this helps.

Any further questions or queries in relation to this.

Happy to help further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. To see the parking space, do I need to purchase the Title Deed or the Title Plan or do I need to purchase both?

You won't know until buy. You cannot view the docs before payment. For the cost get the title and plan, there may be interesting info on the title.