75100385

We are writing to you as we are having trouble with a rogue

Customer Question

We are writing to you as we are having trouble with a rogue Director and we want to dispense with him i.e. sack him and want to do this ASAP.We are a group of Directors that help to run the management company and make decisions on behalf of the lessees of a block of flats.One Director that was voted in by some of his supporters is now making decisions on his own arranging meetings, taking on new Directors and telling a huge amount of lies to his gang of about 10.The previous management company left because of his antics and despite trying to find a new agent, the 3 interviewed, all declined as they were not prepared to work with him.We have now found an agent and the 5 directors who are "towing the line" have voted in the new managing agent and signed a contract, with them, as its the majority who want them, but he is now burying the new agent in his usual correspondence and demanding meetings etc. We have told the new agent, not to engage with him, as it just gives him oxygen and once he has people on the hook it goes on for months and months.The rogue Director does this to wear them down in an effort to remove them, however we and the majority on site want a new agent, which we now have and want to draw a line drawn under all that has happened in the past and just move on.No fees have been paid since January as this Director told people not to pay and refused to sanction the budget, despite the fact we all agree, so the fees were sent out for collection. He also wants his friends and people he knows, doing work on site without involving the agent, or the other 5 Directors.Basically we want him out now and remove him from companies house. If we call an EGM it will have the affect he wants as everyone is so fed up, they won't attend and have said as much, his 10 will attend they reckon they will have a coup and then run the company how it shouldn't be run.Companies house are not interested and indeed just sort of said the other 5 can vote him out, but others on our site just want rid, so how do we do this please.Thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. I responded by accident. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Thank you.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you have a Directors agreement please?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has offered a phone conversation, which I just accepted....?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number to chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01793-741113. Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - let me just finish up in Court and I will give you a call.