Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Right of way over a commercial driveway I own by two

Customer Question

Right of way over a commercial driveway I own by two residences
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: The property is a grade 2 listed chapel which has had retail use since 1985 and I have owned it since 2003. The deeds are referring to this right are dated early Victorian when the Manse was built (which is now split into two houses). The deeds give Nos 1&2 The manse the right to pass and repass over the driveway. The chapel was granted planning permission for 4 parking spaces along the driveway, to the side, in 1985 and have been used eversince for parking. When vehicles are parked there is 11 h foot left for passage which is ample to pass with their cars however Both neighbours argue that there should be no parking as they believe they have passage over the whole drive (the deeds hatch the whole drive). I am selling the proerty at the moment and one neighbour is verbally abusing anyone viewing and telling the agent to move his car.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Josephine. My apologies for the delay. How long ago did you instruct the roofer?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. I sent that to you by accident. I will opt out for another expert.