educatortech
educatortech,
46856550

HOW CAN I OBTIAN AN ODER TOSTOPAN EX PARTNER FROM DIPOSSING

Customer Question

HOW CAN I OBTIAN AN ODER TOSTOPAN EX PARTNER FROM DIPOSSING OF AN ASSET PURCHESED VAT FREE FOR MY DISABILITY TRAVEL NEEDS
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide some additional information on the issue you are having? Is this for homework or for a real life issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my ex partner is CLAIMING TO OWN MY mOTORHOME which was purchased with my disabilities in mind to facilitate my travel needs and as a a result purchased VAT free. the can show that all pf the monthly payments went through her bank account but only because I gave her control over my benefits received ' when challenged she refused to account as to where my benefits went stating she would only disclose such matters as part of litigation

This is more for a legal expert - going to have this question moved for you to receive real legal information as right now in the homework category.