75100385

Need help filling in form N181 from defendant

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.

Which part are you stuck on please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for personal gauntee signed by two directors company gone into adminstration.
I want to settle half debt whilst other director wants to fight, I have offered to pay need time to pay.
Page 1 done.
Page 2 asking if made any applications in this claim , put no.
Page 3.ok.
Page 4.ok
Page 5 . Asks if intend to make any applications, stuck here and on soliceters response they have put summery judgment application on first defendant.
Please advise if I can scan and mail over these forms as previous ones to courts as today last day and only got back off holiday last night and seen,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

1 - ok

2 - no

3-4 - ok

5 - if you are nota making an application then you dont need to put anything here.

You can scan and attach here if you want but if you email it can take 2 days to get to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex , I meant scan to the court not yourself. I'm ok now as you repliyed to my question above , please summery judgment is as I stated on previous question, my fellow director is fighting her half but I don't want to and I don't want to pay the extra costs that she will recieve if goes on till Feb 17 that's all.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ah, sure I understand. You should can and email it, but make sure you send a hard copy in the post as well

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will it is last day so panicking that was all.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!