How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 280
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

I purchased a property back in Feb 2015 and the solicitors

Resolved Question:

I purchased a property back in Feb 2015 and the solicitors still have not issued the share certificate to the management company and its been almost 2 years. What can I do?
The management company can not legally have me down as the owner and therefore are unable to issue me a bill for service charge fees which are mounting up. I have complained to the complaints department but they just say that post completion department are dealing with it. How long must I wait for this to complete?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

It should not take 18 months. Any reason given for the delay?

Report the firm to the Solicitors Regulation Authority [ ]

Or the legal services ombudsman [ ]

It will get resolved once the regulator is involved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

No problem. Contact me if you have any queries or questions.

Please can I kindly request that you accept /positive rate my reply otherwise the website will not pay me for assisting you. Many thanks.

propertylawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Property Law Questions