propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I purchased a property back in Feb 2015 and the solicitors

I purchased a property back in Feb 2015 and the solicitors still have not issued the share certificate to the management company and its been almost 2 years. What can I do?
The management company can not legally have me down as the owner and therefore are unable to issue me a bill for service charge fees which are mounting up. I have complained to the complaints department but they just say that post completion department are dealing with it. How long must I wait for this to complete?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

It should not take 18 months. Any reason given for the delay?

Report the firm to the Solicitors Regulation Authority [ http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor.page ]

Or the legal services ombudsman [ http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/ ]

It will get resolved once the regulator is involved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Contact me if you have any queries or questions.

Please can I kindly request that you accept /positive rate my reply otherwise the website will not pay me for assisting you. Many thanks.