75100385

I am owner of a property in London, and for the last 20

Customer Question

I am owner of a property in London, and for the last 20 years or so, relatives have lived at the property. There was never any formal written agreement between us,
and they have never paid any rent directly to me; they have only paid the mortgage directly to Halifax bank in my name. The tenants refuse to leave, and I want to repossess
the property.
I am unsure how to proceed, as I don't know if they are considered "excluded tenants" as they have never really paid me, or whether they are considerent to
be "assured tenancy" tenants, on a monthly basis?
Also, I have read somewhere that there might be another avenue available as I wish to reclaim the property to live there
myself along with my family, as I own no other property, and I going through a long period of financial difficulties.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you given notice at all please?
Why do they refuse to leave?

Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Ash,I just sent my contact information: phone: +49 151 424 944 97. Alternatively we can use Skype, user name is benni4u,Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When can I expect your call?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

I will call you shortly.!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear Ash,we had a great experience with Alex during our phone conversation. As we figured out we need to fill out a N1 form. However, I think we need assistance with that. Can you help us with this? How much would it cost?If you don't do this kind of work, can you please recommend someone, who can help us with this matter?Thank you very much in advance.Sincerely,
Benjamin
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.

Yes I can assist with this but you would need to post a few question for that. Thanks! Ash

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear Ash, thanks for the reply. I have looked at the N forms, and I am not sure which is even relevent. In our situation, which notice form and claim form would be use, considering there was never any formal rental agreement, but the tenant has been living at the property for over 20 years.
I looked up the N1, N5, and N208 forms. Are these the correct forms? The problem is that they are extremely generic, so would you know how I can find some kind of template to make it simpler?
Would you be able to fill these forms for a fee?
Thanks,
Benjamin