75100385

I am a tenant, I rented a room to a man who say he is the

Customer Question

I am a tenant, I rented a room to a man who say he is the husband of the owner, he sign the tenancy agreement. The tenancy agreement is as it say on top, House/flat share agreement for a room in a funished house or flat . the rent is £450 monthly and the period is 3 months beginning on 02 June 16. He have not put the deposit in a scheme. then If he want evict me can he evict me after 3 months or he have to wait till the 6th month giving me know a 21 s notice of eviction ? I believe he have to give me the deposit after one month he did not put in a scheme. and the house have more than 5 persons living in it, and the council say if it have 5 or more persons the landlord need licence, and I believe he doesnt have licence
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How many other people are living there? Do they know each other?
Does the Landlord live there too?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks, ***** ***** 3 person more, there is a room that is rented for a man who have a child and his wife, but they never are there, then I believe is 6 persons but the true is they never are in their room. he come sometimes to get stuff and leave stuff, I dont understand if he is getting some benefits or something. and the landlord doesnt live in the house, the owner is saimma istiaq and the man who sign the agreement sa istiaq ali, and he wrote too my name wrongly , I am antonio martinez lopez, i have two surnames as all spaniard, and he wrote antonio lopez martinez, I think he write his surname not in order too, i dont know if this is a technique. then about the 3 months contract, is it automatically a 6 months shorthold tenancy agreement ? because i think this kind of contract doesnt exist. can he evict me now, the day 2 of september is when is done the 3 months, or he have to give notice or what.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we share bathroom, toilet and kitchen, landlord doesnt live there. can be conisered 3 persons, plus a big room of a family who come very little to the room, a couple with a child. WHEN I STARTED LIVING THERE WAS A COUPLE IN A ROOM NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE. I think he need licence for multiocupacy home,
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

What is it you want to achieve?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can he evict me ? now? or when? is this a shorthold tenancy agreement of 6 months ? and then need a 21 s notice giving 2 monhts notices, or what are teh conditions of this contract of only 3 months title HOUSE FLAT SHARE AGREEMENT
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

No - he can't. The AST is 6 months so he can only ask you to leave at the END of that period.

Even then he must give you 2 months notice.

Further he must get a Court order to evict you. Bearing in mind he didnt protect the deposit the he cant take any step to evict you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you speak me as if I am an expert solicitor, then this 3 months tenancy agreement automatically become an AST whatever it is , suppose short hold tenancy agreement, because he did not protect the deposit he can't evict me with an notice 21 s? never he can't evict me ? or he can evict me with another ground like not paying, or i have violence with another fighter. I recomend you explain a little clear, we are not solicitors, but you answered very well, just explain me better. I think, he cann't evict me too with an notice 21s because he dont have licence of multiple occupacy . DO YOU KNOW IF I CAN BE MAXIMUM OF 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYING HIM WHILE I GET HOUSING BENEFIT, OR HOW MANY MONTHS ARE NOW ? I PAY MONTHLY, FOR INSTANCE IF I AM 2 MONTHS WITHOUT PAY HIM, I PAY HIM 20 POUNDS, AND THEN I FOLLOW PAYING HIM MONTHLY, CAN HE EVICT ME FOR THIS. THANKS. i WILL GIVE YOU 5 STARTS, BUT PLEASE ANSWER ME THAT
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

He cant take ANY step to evict you without protecting the deposit.

Even if he wanted to evict you for rent arrears he would have to be at least 8 weeks late rent before he could do this.

In any event he can not take any step to evict you if the deposit has not been protected

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
WELL, ABOUT THE 8 WEEKS, IF I PAY HIM MONTHLY, THEN 450 PER MONTH, for example from 1 of august to 25 september it is 8 weeks, then this 2 months have 4 days more, then every day is 15 pounds , then giving him 100 pounds for this 2 months of august and september, he can't evict me ? or it is supposed than when is payed weekly is 8 weeks, but when is payed monthly is 2 months, isn't it?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

No, he cant evict you. You need to be £900 late

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi , i want ask you another question, but you dodnt have name, only it say solicitor, how can I ask you again?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the landlord gave me the deposit, can he know evict me ? you told me he can´t because he did not put the deposit in a scheme, but now he have gave me back the deposit, can he evict me now?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am a tenant, I rented a room to a man who say he is the husband of the owner, he sign the tenancy agreement. The tenancy agreement is as it say on top, House/flat share agreement for a room in a funished house or flat . the rent is £450 monthly and the period is 3 months beginning on 02 June16. can he evict me when the 3 months period expire?
solicitor answered
No - he can't. The AST is 6 months so he can only ask you to leave at the END of that period.Even then he must give you 2 months notice.Further he must get a Court order to evict you. Bearing in mind he didnt protect the deposit the he cant take any step to evict you.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?