propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I had vehicle access to my back garden for 26 years my

i had vehicle access to my back garden for 26 years my neighbour bought the land to stop somebody building a house on it before i move in so it was with his permission i had access but recently he has sold it to his daughters and they say because it was not in writing i dont have access they have now blocked it with a gate parking at the front is near inpossable its only a small cul de sac me and my wife are registered disabled and we both recieve motabillity for this we have evidence of our use ove this period with photos what can i do
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

You asked this question twice. I have previously responded.

Good that you have photographs. This will be useful evidence to establish your prescriptive right, mentioned in my previous answer.