Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

What do I do when a neighbour has built a shed on the wall

Customer Question

what do I do when a neighbour has built a shed on the wall of my house?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear Sotonye, Can you please give more details. Where is the boundary line between your two properties? Does the wall of your house form the boundary line between the two properties? What was your neighbour's reaction when you spoke with him? Have you looked at your Title Deeds to see where the boundary line runs and who owns the boundary?