Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

How can i in-force a court order that is already in place to

Customer Question

how can i in-force a court order that is already in place to get me off a FMH , my EX was only allowed 12 months its been five years since order was made, shes had house up for sale, over priced and rundown, every time I contact the Estate agents and tell them the situation and show them the court order .she appoints a new Agent
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is the exact wording of the Order and can you get confirmation that it is overpriced?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have prove that the original estate agent said by the way of a letter the the house should be reduced in price to get a sale..... She since has finished with his services and appointed another
***** *****
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
FYI
FMH is being marked for £385,000 since August
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The Divorce and court order costs have been in excess of £22,000 now and it seems I'm back to square one
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
07932 691897 as I've got to go back to work now
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Excellent.

Who is currently living at the property - and would you be able to prepare it for sale and deal with the Estate Agents if necessary?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My Ex wife, my 4 children (although they live with me half the week) her new partner and their new baby. I have had my money out of the house, also signed the TR1 form transfering title deeds to her, so technically I don't own the house...... It'd the mortgage company whom say I'm still liable (£242,000 left on mortgage)
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've also know that my ex wife has not even contacted the mortgage company to try and apply for the mortgage
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

How old are the children?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
11,10,8 & 5
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Are you aware that the site charges more for a phone call?

Are you willing to force a sale?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry i wrongly pressed the call now buttonYes I am willing to force
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Then you need to apply to the court using a D11

https://formfinder.hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/d11-eng.pdf

for an order for The immediate sale of the property using an Estate agents either agreed between the parties and at a price bot less than xxx (average of three valuations)

The fee is £95.

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi ClareI do already have the D11 form filled out .....its just that Im worried that the court wont give directions.
so to recap then i can apply for £95.
What can I ask for in (3)
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

What you put in is

1. "To enforce the Order dated xxx by way of an Order for the immediate sale of the property xxxx

2. To appoint xxxxx to handle the marketing of the property at a price not less than xxxxx

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Wow Thank you so muchWhen you say
2. To appoint xxxxxx to handle the marketing etc does that mean i can say myself or another estate agent
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

An Estate Agent

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
oh ok great Thank you
if i need your help regarding this within the next few weeks months how do I contact you
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

You can simply ask for me in the title of the question

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Marvallous
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi ClareIve decided to put this application to court on hold until april next year.
is it possible for me to contact you around that time for some more adviceRegardsJason
Expert:  Clare replied 3 months ago.

Of course it is