Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

How can I find the new Freeholder of my property.Not known

Customer Question

how can I find the new Freeholder of my property.Not known since 1998
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

You can do a search at the Land Registry and if the Freehold is registered land, you can then obtain a copy of the Freehold Deeds to see in whose name it is registered. If you are prepared to let me have your address, I can do a search and provide you with the Land Registry Title Number, if the Freehold is registered?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.my address is.3.Sylvia Crescent,Orford,Warrington,Cheshire.WA2-8EH

Hi, I am pleased to say that the Freehold is registered under Title Number CH120820. The Freeholder appears to own half of Sylvia Crescent and most of Ferguson Drive also. You can therefore go to the Land Registry website and request a copy of the Deeds for a nominal fee.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much.very helpful

You're welcome. It looks like most of the Freeholds to your neighbours properties are owned by the same person, so you could always knock on a few doors if you wanted! Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks again Al for all your help.Will certainly use this site again if I require help and will strongly recommend YOU

Thanks Joe! All the best Al