How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 5059
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

If looking out of the front window of my house, who is

Customer Question

if looking out of the front window of my house, who is responsible for the hedge to the left?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Unless it says otherwise in your deeds, or they are marked with a 'T' then its joint.

You both do.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** covers what i was looking for now i got try and find my deeds.Regards
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

All the best Ian.