Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have 2 issue with my flat that I rent out. Last October

Customer Question

I have 2 issue with my flat that I rent out. Last October the adjoining building had a fire, which destroyed my secure car parking space and my tenants car. The management company did not inform me, and only found out in Feb when I went to see the results of a flood from the roof again the management company have failed here, but separate issue,
Point 1.
I have a new tenant who needs a space, but the management company who are also the freeholder are refusing to provide a space, or even deal with the issue what can I do?
Point 2
On arriving at the flat on Wednesday, the builders repairing next door have erected Scaffolding on my balcony without permission, and are now refusing to move despite trespassing. It is not need as there is not threat of damage to my property from the works.
What can I do?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume this is part of your lease agreement that you are entitled to a space?