How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3994
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Could you help i need legal help on legal aid for a police

Customer Question

could you help i need legal help on legal aid for a police complaint
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,.

What is the nature of the complaint please?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Property Law Questions