Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a buy to let property my husband moved in to mitigate

i have a buy to let property my husband moved in to mitigate cgt i went regularly to show people around and tidy stuff etc we had family meals unbeknown to me as i never opened the wardrobes he had moved a brazil***** *****er of course into the house they are accusing me of assault as i slapped him and he threw a ornament at me and i threw it back but we missed and now they said i stole a lap top but i didnt and any thing in there is mine anyways as its our house we trying to sell

Are you asking if this an assault?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
basically it was a tit for tat situation i slapped him he squeezed my hands as i have arthritis but he said i stole his company lap top and stuff but i didnt and i said look everything in this house is jointly owned we have paid for it all ourselfve s every thing he said it was the companys and it sour company he is director the family has shares i am filing for divorce to day on adultery as i had no idea he shacked up with a concubine in our house

Yes, slapping is an assault.

It might well have been tit for tat but, to be wholly honest, most domestics are a load of nonsense.

I don't think you need to worry about the laptop.

I can call but not until the morning now I'm afraid. I'm just offline as I'm due in court tomorrow.

Is that OK for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yep of course you can call me after 6 tomorrow poor u its so late now us women we work so hard do we not 1

Hi. Do you mean after 6pm?

I will be home at 8pm ish?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi my number is ***** 874897 or***********just in case u can't get through have a little rest thats a very long day u have had
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guess u were tired today i get up quite early if you want to call me but i am going to police station on friday re this assault thing so kind of need an answer tom in readiness

I love my connection until this morning.

I can talk now?

Or I will be clear by 11am ish?

Are you around now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello remus its getting late now are u going to call me or is there problem thx debbie

I didn't get a response so I didn't.

I can call now but it is really late.

Or I can do early in the morning? I will be up at 7am? I need you to respond to say that is OK though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am so sorry i didnt see this i am around on monday evening if you want to call me on the land line 01932 874897 props best time after 7 as I'm doing tea or feeding the dog and sometimes don't hear the phone really sorry tho

No problem.

I can do tomorrow morning if that helps? Or over the weekend at any other time. It doesn't need to wait until Monday.

It is after midnight now so I don't want to start calling landlines.