Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have an estate agent trying to sell my property against my

Customer Question

I have an estate agent trying to sell my property against my will. What can I do about this
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is to do with my old marital home. The minutes of agreement from our divorce are quite clear but my ex has done things differently and now the house is in major arrears which I will be in court next month for. She has instructed an estate agent against my knowledge and will to sell the property but I would rather repossession due to all the lies time and money I've spent on this (nearly 10 years)
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ah. If its family law sadly its not my area. I will opt out and let one of my colleagues assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wil this cost me more money than I have already paid as I don't have any more. I'm desperate. I supposedly qualify for legal aid but no one wants to do legal aid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel that I have acted out of impulse and I also feel that ultimately you will not be able to help me so I would really appreciate it if you would just refund the two separate fees of £23 and £44. I'm sorry to waste your time.Brian