Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am considering building a bungalow in my garden Would the

Customer Question

I am considering building a bungalow in my garden
Would the bungalow have the same rights of way access as the house
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, so that I can answer you fully, could you please let me having the full wording to the right of way which your land benefits from?

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The right of way has never been written into the house deeds but has existed and been used for thirty years or so
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Happy to wait
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like an answer/if you are unable to provide one I assume you will refund my fee
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Yes, we refund on request; please confirm if you would like me to do this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please