Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Can you HELP me in this matter MY last tennet left 6 morths

Customer Question

can you HELP me in this matter MY last tennet left 6 morths ereay i was in poutugul i come back key and the flat is ok PAID as i ALLWAYS IN FULL the who years commmsion to the agcy up front 2499 pounds gos round to ask for the outher 1250 pounds saids its on a prorater,if he finds me a new tennet then i get my money back but this is not FAIR 4 HALF YEARS IVE BEEN with F/G .so ive put a clam inand paid the*****and give them 14 days to pay me .but ive got a outher agcy well chage me just 5% if they find me some one thanking you in this matter william keep.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.ive paid my money.william keep C4QZ8X9K EMAIL ME
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please? Make sure any reply is not using shorthand text but full sentences. Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thanks

No thanks to help? Ok, please do not respond otherwise the system thinks you are stuck.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ive paid 70 pounds scc thanking you for your advice ive paid 3 pounds what was that for,

May I invite you to contact customer services with any questions about billing.