Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

After paying what I thought was the last payment of a

Customer Question

After paying what I thought was the last payment of a secured loan for £15.000] there was Legal& Doc Fee £394,00 Broker Fee£750,00 Gross loan £16,144,00 that was taken out Dec 2004 For 108 months until [Dec 2013] It was in Dec 2015 I received an eviction order stating I still owed £213.63.I then phoned them to say I would pay it off at £20. a month as I am now on pension credit and funds are very tight. they said to pay that, but informed me it would take 77 years as I now owed £17.800.00 approx [it has now reached £20,846,97.] I asked for a reason & a complete breakdown of where these figures came from and I received NOTHING I asked again & still NOTHING. A conveyancer I contacted received some paperwork on 2 occasions but they do not make sense to him [ he has now passed them over to solicitor which is going to cost for her time @Approx £200.00 per hour [which I do not have],so it has become an even more impossible case.] I have paid a total of £29,051,29. I have now received an eviction notice [repossession] for 5th Dec 2016. and I don't know how I can stop it in time. Please does anyone have any knowledge of how that can be accomplished PLEASE.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What extra information do you need? I sent a lot of the info' in my question, so please tell me what you will need. thank you so much Maureen Unsworth.

is it a notice of evictions from court?