Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My neighbour - a pub - has constructed a fence around a gas

My neighbour - a pub - has constructed a fence around a gas cylinder that has been brought right upto my wall and under the gutter. I have asked them to re position this as it prohibits me from getting access to my rear wall as a section is blocked in behind the fencing. I can send photos to show the problem!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
see images sent.
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

I am sorry to read of the above. May I clarify who owns the land which they have fenced off? Is it the pubs land or public land?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The land with the green fence on is thepubs. The wall either side is the back of my property- I assume u received the 3 pics I sent! Regards. Laz.