Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have never missed a payment on the property in question,

Customer Question

I have never missed a payment on the property in question, was given a section 21 under false reasons, was because we asked for mould repair, left in time to adhere to section 21, have given our forwarding address twice just Incase, have adhered to all emails from dps on time, And have hardly received any correspondence. My brother who stood guarantor however, has been sent every quote, has been sent lies trying to cause embarrassment, and has now received a letter threatening to take him to court for nearly 6k. The deposit hasn't even been resolved yet, I moved out on the 2/10/17 and he's claiming missed rent and everything. Going to cause problems between my family, and I haven't even been given the chance to say yes or no or defend myself, before they have tried to intimidate my brother, which has worked, since the moment I moved out, like already said, before I have accepted or declined everything. My understanding of af aura tor is that they guarantee missed or failed payments, and there hasn't been one. Can you help
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Hi, sorry no hi last time, am fuming at the moment. They are not asking me for any money, just my brother. The dps said they shouldn't be doing this. Since I moved out, it's as if they see my brother as previous tenant. The dps is still unresolved and they have harassed my brother the whole time, now has received a court action threat. The only thing that was majorly wrong was the cat damage,we paid 200 extra for this anyway at start, and a decorator quoted £360 to repai, I am offering 600 deposit to the landlord, in the mean time he's threatening to sue my brother. Is this right?
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Hi sorry to pester but my brother is having a meltdown, are they allowed to do this?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

Sorry I had an urgent injunction to deal with.

When would be good to call?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Hi sorry been out, would 9.15 be ok?
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Will be easier if you call***********as reception poor if ok?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

Sure.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

I tried. It said can’t connect call.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Sorry about that, there's no reason for it, did you try***********or*********** They're both on and can call each other.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

sorry, I was offline. Let me know if you want to chat today?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
please im free all day
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

ok. Am I am just on the train but will call later.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Ok any idea what time?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

Within an hour?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Great thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

No problem.