Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Catalyst Housing Association is planning to privatise our

Customer Question

Catalyst Housing Association is planning to privatise our car park out to a parking enforcement company called 'Wings' and is forcing us to pay £82 to this company, which in turn will pay Catalyst a percentage of the monies received from us the residents.We read in the Wings documents that a parking space is still not guaranteed even when we pay this fee every year. The use of the car park is currently included in my Tenancy Agreement and have never had to pay to park in the car park. Catalyst is responsible for creating this problem for us to cope with. There was no consultation invitation issued to the residents prior to any of this plan of Catalyst to implement this, which is also in breach of our Tenancy Agreement.The residents would like to object to what we see as a illegal move to take away our rights to continue to like and park in the car parks provided for us in the normal and usual way without this obstruction which is about to be forced on us by Catalyst.Can you please advise.Kind Regards,Dorrette Briscoe
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Hello Dorrette my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you written to make a formal complaint yet please?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Jamie,
Yes we have on more than one occasion.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please advise.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Forgive the delay, I am just on the train, I see you want a call.

When would be best to ring.