Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I instructed a company to sell my business with a sole

Customer Question

Hello, I instructed a company to sell my business with a sole selling rights agreement. The Minimum initial Period of 52 weeks has now expired. I accept that I need to provide 60 days notice to cancel the agreement, however they are now saying that I need to pay a withdrawl charge.They state that this is in accordance with clause 2, (minimum initial period) which has now expired; am I responsible for this
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Please could you send me the wording of Clause 2? Kind regards AJ