LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

when we play a dvd we get music and backround noise but no

Customer Question

when we play a dvd we get music and backround noise but no speaking any ideas please
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

There's two places where you can lose the voices on a DVD player. The first one is the DVD's menu and the second place is the DVD player itself.

If you find that you've lost the voice on SOME DVDs you've played before, but others work fine, that's because the DVD menu is set incorrectly.

If ALL DVDs played don't have voice, we need to get into the DVD player's Audio menu settings.

But to do that, we do need the brand name and the model number of your DVD player.

Most of the time, the model is printed on the front of the player, or it's found on a sticker on the back, or even underneath the player, depending on the brand name.

Can you get that information for me?