Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

F04 fault on a NV-HS950B recorder

F04 fault on a NV-HS950B recorder
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Fault code F04 indicates that there is a fault with the tape unloading mechanism.
The recorder will need to be disassembled to remove the tape.
If the problem occurs again, then the mechanism will require an adjustment or repair by a video recorder repair technician.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No Reply for plus 24hrs

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Richard,
I notice that you have rated my service as poor! :(
I answered your question as soon as I came online this morning; I saw you had been waiting a long time so I immediately sent a response to your question. Please do not punish me because other experts were unable to answer your question!

Kindly consider rating my service highly so I am not penalised for a poor rating.
If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Thanks,

Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its not you or your reply, but the site hat states that there will be a responce quite quickly for a quite simple question only needing to look in a pana manul to see the answer

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Richard,

I'm sorry for any delay you incurred in getting a response - I did reply as soon as I came online and saw that you had been waiting a long time.
Please don't rate me badly because other experts did not reply to you sooner!

Thanks,
Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lets just say i would not reccomened just answers to any friends, the first thing you asked was for more money ? to answer quite a simple Question get real, the answer was fine the service was C**P

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

Hi Richard,

I did not ask for any more money at all. Perhaps some other experts sent you a request for a higher fee because they needed to research the problem and spend many hours guiding you through how to repair the fault.

However, I provided an answer a few minutes after I came online and saw your question had been waiting for a long time.

I am just here to try and help. I strive to provide an excellent level of service with every question I answer. The poor rating you left for me impacts me negatively on this site. Please reconsider your rating of my service - you are rating my personal service, and not that of others or of the site.

If you have any issues with the site or other experts, then that is beyond my control and you would need to contact customer services.

If I can be of any further assistance, just let me know! :)

Thanks,

Pete.