Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Hi, I have got a Sony MZ-N10

Hi, I have got a Sony MZ-N10 Walkman mini disc player & recorder with a built in battery. I have tried to charge it up, but it will not charge. It seems that the battery may have come to the end of it's life, can it be replaced? & if so where can I send it. I live in Newport Gwent South Wales. Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It is the battery that has faulted, the problem is it is not replaceable and they do not sell them. (The battery is fixed in). It has basically just come to the end of its life.

I am sure it is past the warranty period, so you would need to purchase a replacement one.

I found these second hand ones here which are still in very good working condition

Click me to view

Or you can purchase one new from here

Click me to view

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.